Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm a snob

Literary, Cinematic and Live TV reviews, analysis, dissections, and hypothesis. Taking apart books word by word and finding the obscure themes in your daily TV. Add some sarcasm and flailing over attractive actors. Shake well.
For books, I'll be studying Literary Classics and contemporary novels--from Paradise Lost to 50 Shades of Grey. Why they are popular, syntax, impact, meaning, theme, foreshadowing, all that jazz. The architecture of the novel.
For TV, expect everything from Arrested Development to Downtown Abbey. I'll be liveblogging this season of Supernatural 8 and American Horror Story 2.

I have great literary taste and I don't care what you say.

UPDATE.

Now also an amateur pseudo-woman's rights blog. Sexism, stereotypes, and idiocy about women in the media, society and politics.
Because I've never been able to shut my mouth when I hear ignorance and bigotry.

And I'm tired of not being able to defend myself. I thought I was tired of fighting, but that's not it-- I'm tired of feeling trapped, maybe scared. Something about being the change you want to see in the world.

I guess I'm back into the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment