Thursday, February 28, 2013

Why can't I just sleep?

"When I'm not working, I definitely I like waking up at noon.Jena Malone "

"Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it". ~Richard Whately

"I like my coffee black and my mornings bright." ~Terri Guillemets

It's almost 11 as I write this. Why can't I just sleep. I mean, even Kids Health says I need 8 and half to nine hours of sleep, not the weak and terrible number seven hours of sleep. Teenagers are at the age where they need to be healthier more than ever, because that's when they're growing up, that's when their brains and bodies are getting to their prime. Which is actually kind of depressing, when you think about it, because what the ever loving crap this is supposed to be my prime? Dude I look like the love child of Uncle Fester from the Adam's family and Debby Ryan who plays, haha, Bailey in the Suite of Life of Zack and Cody damn. 
Anyways it's finals and I just cannot focus anymore. I've studied for like six hours on math alone, man. It's too much. I still need to start on my Spanish, but I'm worse at math so I need assistance there more than I do here. But on the bright side, MY DAD CLEANED OFF THE NASTY BANANA STUFF OFF MY CALCULATOR AND my mom got me new batteries so now I have my own calculator that actually works!! Woohoo. So that's my life.
Ok, I will try to go to sleep now. Wish me the best of luck. I will update this in the morning.

UPDATE:

Oh my freakin' god I didn't pass out til one it was too much. I think part of the problem was that I drank so much freaking DR. PEPPER at dinner and so my legs were all shaky when I went to bed and wow that was just not a very good idea. This lack of good ideas in my life is actually a disturbing trend I've noticed in my life so far and it kind of needs to stop because it sucks and I hate it.

How the hell do you do matrixes for math, anyway?

I stilll need to study for Spanish. I woke up at 5:00 first. Then 5:30. Then I said, screw it screw screw it and fell asleep, only to wake up forty five minutes later.


No comments:

Post a Comment