Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A favorite character

I'm obsessed with TV and reading. It's terrible. I get characters stuck in my head, and they won't leave. Anyways, I was planning on writing about this for a long time coming, but I also need lots of blog posts, so I'm going to write about some of my favorite characters!! And by that I mean one!!! I actually have a lot more, but these are the ones that are dear to my heart as of right now, and possibly forever.

Dean Winchester, Supernatural
Dean Winchester Guy Image 01

MY BABY.
Ok, so the basics: Supernatural is a tv show on CW about two brothers who run the family business: saving people, hunting things. Supernatural things, from ghosts, ghouls, to demons and angels. AND DESPITE THE TERRIBLENESS OF SEASON 6 AND 7 THIS SHOW WILL TAKE YOUR SOUL AND CRUSH IT IN TWO BUT YOU DON'T STOP WATCHING IT BECAUSE THEIR YOUR CHILDREN.
Anyways Dean is the oldest brother who practically raised his brother Sam. He's gone threw a crapton of angst, is an alcoholic, isn't as funny as he thinks he is, and his general outlook on life has really gone down these past few seasons, especially after he went to hell, which is like his major arc. Anyways DEAN IS MY FAVORITE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH BECAUSE OF REASONS. He's so messed up and he gets angry at everything and screams and drinks and is pretty much a full blown serial killer at this point but then he says things like, "Destiny? Don't gimme that holy crap. Destiny, God's plan, it's all a bunch of lies, you poor stupid sonofabitch! It's just a way for your bosses to keep me and keep you in line! You know what's real? People. Families. That's real. And you're gonna watch 'em all burn?" Even when he's hit point zero his deep and profound love for his family beats satan and saves the world. aND HE'S A DORK TOO always quoting vonnegut and reality tv shows and wow he is just so precious and he's such a mother and a mommy's boy (even though his mom died!! :( !! sad)and I just have a lot of feelings because he's so complex and I'm really not good at explaining his complexities because you have to watch the show and I could write my doctoral thesis on the character that is Dean Winchester.

I mean just look at him he's so precious
~cutie pie~

and he hoLDS BABIES (>>>>hands)

What I'm not obsessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment